Along with listening to the recordings of the past shows on our website and on Soundcloud, you can now find our podcast on:
Catch up with all the past stories today! To get you started, try listening to what everyone else listened to last year. The most listened-to stories from 2013 were:
- Dr Norman Do on Évariste Galois.
- Dr Katie Mack on Stephen Hawking and her real science hero.
- Dr Clare Hampson on George and Mary Papanicolaou.
- Dr Carleton Coffrin on Alan Turing.
- Dr Tony Wirth on Steve Jobs.
Happy listening and see you at our first show on 4 March 2014.